Joe Burum and Randy Merrill know what it takes to succeed as a franchisee. They have extensive experience running franchises and breaking launch records with new stores.
After repeated success they found themselves spending almost as much time helping new franchise owners as they were managing their businesses. They realized they were onto something and started GO Launch Pros.
GO Launch Pros helps The Joint, Massage Heights, and Amazing Lash Studios franchisees start up and succeed by providing strategy, coaching, and support through the launch of new locations.
Joe and Randy have seen what makes new franchisees successful. On this episode, they share their story and wisdom on successfully launching a franchise from lease negotiations, marketing, hiring, and more.
Discussed in this episode:
- The shift from operating to consulting
- Breaking launch records
- What to ask for when opening your first franchise
- How to get buy in from employees at a new location
- Why young people are missing career opportunities
- When NOT to open a franchise
- What are new franchise owners most naive about
- Is franchise ownership for everyone?
- The reality of “turnkey” franchises
- What pushes them to continue growing after success in business and consulting