Charles Fisher is a serial entrepreneur who alongside his wife, owns and operates twenty-two franchises across four different brands (Massage Envy, European Wax Center, The Joint and Cricket Wireless).
Charles followed a unique and inspiring path to find massive success as a franchise entrepreneur. In this episode of Small Business Edge, he shares the entrepreneurial lessons he learned from his time in the Navy and the most important factors in his business success today.
- Business and life lessons you learn in the Navy
- Growing from two to twenty stores
- Starting with Massage Envy
- Deciding to go back to school for an MBA
- His new organization Dream to Serve