Damon Carnes is a Regional Developer with Amazing Lash Studio and a multi-unit owner with Massage Envy.
Like most franchise entrepreneurs Damon did not follow a straightforward path into the industry. He completed a college degree in mechanical engineering, served in the military, worked for the family business, and then spent fifteen years in management at two Fortune 500 companies. He had lots of experience in business, but when he made the jump to franchising, it meant learning a whole new skillset.
In this episode of Small Business Edge Damon shares his story of learning how to succeed as an entrepreneur, overcoming obstacles, and growing from one location to multiple locations with multiple concepts.
In this episode:
- What is Amazing Lash Studio?
- Damon’s start in franchise entrepreneurship
- Obstacles as a new franchise owner
- Creating Multiple Income Streams
- The importance of focusing on what you do best
- How to invest your time